Friday, June 28, 2013

2

My little boy turned two. (Seriously? Stop growing up, kid!) So we had a little photoshoot to celebrate.
He was pretty obliging.
I just can't believe how big he is getting. I am in love with this kid.
Pssst...what do you think of my gorgeous new photo prop?
It's an early 1900s school desk that I refinished with my husband. Who, while we're on the subject, is a stud and carried it all around the park for me.
We got fewer strange looks than you might think. Maybe this park is a popular location?
The desk is available and the front is completely customizable, if anyone is interested in doing a session in the Bothell area!
I can't wait to hang these up. :)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The light and colors in these are so gorgeous! Also, Walt is the handsomest little 2 year old ever :-). Great job!

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .