Thursday, August 2, 2012

Moving + a Discount

I have a big announcement I've been sitting on for awhile.

Secondstar Photography is moving!



That's right, if you recognize that skyline - my family and I are headed to the greater Seattle area to continue my husband's education. This means a few things:

1. If you want photos taken in Utah, you need to book your session before August 31st, 2012. I have very limited space for sessions in the next few weeks, so schedule soon! All regular sessions scheduled before moving day will receive $15 off the initial session fee. Just mention that you saw the discount here on the blog at booking. Email me: secondstarphotography@gmail.com to book your session, or comment on this post.

2. If you live in Seattle, know someone in Seattle, or have always wanted to travel to Seattle, and you also need beautiful, professional, but affordable photos, it's your lucky day! I will start booking sessions in the Seattle area on September 30th. Tell all of your friends/family/neighbors/random Facebook acquaintances that I'm coming! My contact information will remain the same: secondstarphotography@gmail.com.

3. My pricing structure is going to change. Obviously, the market in Seattle is a different beast, and I'm still working things out, but prices will be going up. My goal has been and will continue to be to provide quality photography at a price that is affordable. I have learned and grown so much since I started secondstar, and have invested a lot into equipment, training, and software, and I want what I earn for my time to reflect that. I will post new pricing information as soon as it becomes available. Pricing will not change until after I move, so if you book a session now, you'll still get the low prices advertised here on the blog. 


Thanks for 5 great years in Utah! I've had so much fun getting to know all of my clients and fellow photographers. I'm looking forward to a new adventure and can't wait to meet more of you!

0 comments: