Wednesday, January 6, 2010

photo•a•day

2009 was a great year for secondstar. I scheduled more photo shoots than ever before, met some new friends, earned enough money for my new SLR, and had a lot of fun! Thank you for your support.

My New Year's resolution is to take more photos! I am learning more and more with each session that I shoot, and I would love to continue learning so I can give you a better product. Therefore, I have decided to take at least one picture every day for an entire year. Check out the "photo•a•day" project here. My goal is not to create a fine art image every time I shoot, but just to notice more things and carry my point-and-shoot camera around constantly. It also gives me the opportunity to fudge with different techniques that I would never try for the first time during a live session. I'm already having a blast with it. Here's to 2010!

0 comments: